Acmena (Syzygium) smithii minor 'Cherry Surprise'
Common Name : Acmena Cherry Surprise
Small bushy evergreen native shrub which produces bright cherry red new growth throughout all seasons of the year and is pysllid resistant.
- Plant UsesSmall to medium hedge. Can be grown in containers. Informal or formal hedging
- Water RequirementsLow water use
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade.
- Height / WidthBest maintained at 1-3m high and 1-1.5m wide
- CareDrought hardy once established. Mulch well to retain moisture and prune regularly to encourage new flushes of growth
- SoilSuits most soils which are well drained.