Common Name : Belinda’s Find
A colourful plant with rich, cherry red leaf margins that illuminate the stunning foliage. A clumping plant that will bring some punch to Autumn and Winter.
- Plant UsesIdeal for under planting, as a specimen plant or use as an informal border. Good for containers.
- Water RequirementsModerate water requirement once established.
- Plant availabilityNot available
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width25cm high by 25cm wide
- CareAn application of slow release fertiliser is beneficial. Low maintenance.
- SoilMoist fertile soil