Callistemon Kings Park Special
Common Name : Bottlebrush Kings Park Special
A slightly weeping variety of Australian Bottlebrush that bears a mass of bright red, flowers in Spring and Summer with spot flowering in Autumn. The flowers attract nectar feeding birds.
- Plant UsesIdeal screening and hedging plant. Useful for coastal gardens, roadside and commercial sites.
- Water RequirementsTolerates drought once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width3-4m high by 2.5m wide
- CarePrune lightly after flowering to maintain compact growth. Apply a low phosphorus fertiliser in Spring and Autumn. Mulch well.
- SoilPrefers a moist, well drained soil. Tolerates wet, boggy soils.