Common Name : Carex Everest
An ornamental grass which is low maintenance and stylish with its green/white coloured leaves that gently cascade.
- Plant UsesCan work well in Mediterranean, Tropical or Formal styled gardens. Ideal for planting under shrubs and trees or as a patio garden border. Can be a groundcover solution. Look stunning in pots too.
- Water RequirementsWater adequately to establish then can tolerate quite dry conditions when in a sheltered position.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionPart sun, part shade
- Height / Width45cm high by 45cm wide
- CareApply a controlled release fertiliser at planting. Trim if necessary. Frost tolerant.
- SoilWell draining soil