Cordyline australis hybrid
Common Name : Cordyline dwarf – Green Star
This beautiful dwarf Cordyline displays glossy green, strap-like foliage that weeps slightly as it matures. It can produce scented cream blooms above the foliage at times. A popular architectural plant.
- Plant UsesIdeal addition to Borders, Landscapes and Containers. Used a lot in Contemporary garden designs and poolside plantings.
- Water RequirementsAverage water requirements
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1 m high by 1 m wide
- CareFoliage that is near the base of the plant and is aging and becoming discoloured can be cleaned off to make the appearance neater.
- SoilWell drained soil