Cordyline banksii Electric Flash
Common Name : Cordyline Electric Flash
This variety of Cordyline has long, upright, slightly arching, pointed leaves of creamy green with a chocolate stripe. It doesn't develop a bare single stem trunk like alot of other Cordylines and instead tends to develop side shoots that make it denser. Can produce a cream flower. It is compact and clumps.
- Plant UsesCan be grown in a Pot or planted in the garden. Can be used in Contemporary or Tropical themed garden designs.
- Water RequirementsAverage watering needs but every day with new plantings in warmer months, till they become established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1.2 m high by 80 cm wide
- CareOlder leaves can be cleaned up regularly.
- SoilWell drained soil