Common Name : Crowea Ryans Star
Attractive Australian native shrub, evergreen and perennial, this small rounded shrub has narrow dark green foliage and waxy, pretty pink, star shaped flowers for many months. Frost hardy, tolerates salt spray and easy maintenance plant.
- Plant UsesGood addition to a Rockery, Native or general Garden bed. Also can be grown in a Pot.
- Water RequirementsWaterwise once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1 m high by 1 m wide
- CarePrune at the end of the Winter flowering period, to keep bushy and compact.
- SoilWell drained, mulched soil.