Common Name : Perennial Petunia
A trailing petunia coming in many colours like violet, blue, pink,red, magenta, yellow, bronze and white. A tender perennial native to Sth America, sometimes called Million Bells as they have lots of small bell like flowers that resemble minature petunias. Blooms from Spring through summer into Autumn. There is also available now a double flower in mauve.
- Plant UsesA great trailing plant for hanging baskets, pots or small area groundcover.
- Water RequirementsWater regularly especially in summer or flowers will wilt
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width20-25cm high, spreads 30-35cm
- CarePinch back regularly to encourage compact growth. Plants with some shade will survive longer in summer months
- SoilMoist well drained organically rich soil in the ground or Premium Potting Mix in pots