Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Tasman Ruffles'
Common Name : Pittosporum Tasman Ruffles
This variety of Pittosporum features jade green foliage with ruffled edges which are highlighted against dark reddish black stems. It has compact growth and is low maintenance.
- Plant UsesHighly suitable for screening and hedging, looks fantastic in a decorative pot or as a general garden specimen.
- Water RequirementsLow water requirement once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionSunny or lightly shaded position
- Height / Width2.5m high by 1.5m wide
- CarePrune as required and fertilise annually with a long term slow release fertiliser.
- SoilFree draining soil