Polygala x Dalmaisiana Dazzler
Common Name : Polygala Dazzler
A delightful compact form of Polygala, its foliage is mid to dark green with soft oval leaves and produces attractive purple pea flowers for most of the year . Low maintenance and hardy. Sometimes known as dwarf Sweet pea shrub. We also have a dwarf variety that growns 1m by 1m available at times.
- Plant UsesLovely in Pots. Can be used as a Border, Hedge or single shrub planted out in the garden.
- Water RequirementsWaterwise once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1 m high by 1 m wide
- CarePrune in early Spring to encourage bushiness and flowering. Feed 3-4 times a year with slow release fertiliser. Will tolerate frosts once established.
- SoilNeeds well drained position and tolerates poor soils and dry conditions.