Common Name : Rosemary – Blue
The aromatic, narrow leaves of this Mediterranean perennial shrub have long been used to flavour various dishes. Over the warmer months delicate blue flowers appear. Has aromatic evergreen, needle like foliage. In Australia it signifies remembrance particularly on Anzac Day.
- Plant UsesSuitable for low hedges and ideal for containers, seaside gardens and general garden beds. Recognised as a useful herb in aromatherapy. Can be dried and used as Potpourri. The oil can be found in many cosmetics and perfumes. Of course great on a lamb roast!
- Water RequirementsTolerates drought once established. Moderate watering needs.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1.2m high by 1.2m wide
- CareClip regularly to prevent it going woody.
- SoilWell drained soil.