Rosmarinus officinalis Savor
Common Name : Rosemary Savor
A beautiful, fragrant shrub, with grey-green aromatic leaves and light blue to white flowers. It has a compact, upright habit and flowers from Spring through to Summer.
- Plant UsesIdeal for Pots, Gardens, Hedging and Landscaping. Can be used for cooking either fresh or dried.
- Water RequirementsAverage watering needs
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to semi shade
- Height / Width50-60cm high by 40cm wide
- CarePrune regularly so it doesn't go woody.
- SoilWell drained soil.