Ricinocarpus tuberculatus 'Bridal Star'
Common Name : Wedding Bush
An evergreen Australian shrub which has an upright habit and is smothered by clusters of glossy, white, fragrant flowers in Spring, set against soft, dark green leaves.
- Plant UsesIdeal for mixed shrubberies, and as a screening or hedging plant. Suitable for Bush or Mediterranean designed garden themes
- Water RequirementsLow water use once established.
- Plant availabilityNot available at present
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width3m high by 2m wide
- CareTip prune regularly from an early age and after flowering.
- SoilWell drained soil