Westringia brevifolia - Lavender Snow
Common Name : Westringia brevifolia – Lavender Snow
A hardy, compact shrub with variegated cream and green foliage. Produces mauve flowers during Spring. An adaptable Australian native.
- Plant UsesInformal hedge, ideal for Native, Seaside or general garden planting.
- Water RequirementsWaterwise once established. Benefits from Summer watering.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun
- Height / Width1.5m high by 1.5m wide
- CarePrune after flowering to maintain compact growth.
- SoilTolerates a wide range of soils and conditions. Grows best in well drained soil.