Agapanthus 'Peter Pan'
Common Name : Agapanthus Peter Pan
An evergreen dwarf, clump forming, perennial with attractive green strap like leaves. During summer produces heads of beautiful lavender blue flowers on medium spikes.
- Plant UsesIdeal for dry positions and coastal gardens. Use as borders or in mixed garden beds. Excellent container specimen
- Water RequirementsFor maximum results water during summer.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionWill tolerate frost. Likes either full sun or part shade
- Height / Width60cm high by 30cm wide
- CareThis plant tolerates neglect.
- SoilUse premium potting mix if planting in containers