Laurus Baby Bay
Common Name : Baby Bay tree
A fragrant shrub with dark green glossy foliage used as a culinary herb. Low maintenance.
- Plant UsesIdeal variety for small gardens, pots and containers. Herb gardens. Perfect for small borders or hedges.
- Water RequirementsVery low water requirement once established. Tolerates dryness.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1-2m high by 1.5-2m wide
- CarePruning is optional. Frost tolerant.
- SoilPremium Potting mix if in containers. Well drained soil if in the ground.