Common Name : Chinese Star Jasmine
A hardy, evergreen,twining climber it has dark glossy green foliage and masses of small,scented, star shaped white flowers in spring. A very popular evergreen shrub although in China where it originates from it can become a weed. Slow growing for the first few years.
- Plant UsesIdeal for covering fences, walls, sheds, trees and trained along a trellis, pergola or archway. Great in a pot or can even be used clipped as a small hedge
- Water RequirementsKeep moist in dry weather
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionSun to semi shade
- Height / WidthCan climb to 6m high by 6m wide
- CareWill tolerate light frost. Prune well in Autumn to remove congested branches.
- SoilMoist well drained soil