Common Name : Coprosma Middlemore
A very hardy, versatile plant with small, rounded, glossy, green leaves. A compact, bushy variety of Coprosma, which is native to New Zealand. It is evergreen and easy to grow.
- Plant UsesIdeal for shaping, making into a low Hedge or using as a Border plant. Good in Pots. Can be used in a Tropical, Coastal or general landscaping.
- Water RequirementsLow water requirements once established
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun. Hardy to coastal winds.
- Height / Width1 m high by 1 m wide
- CareWill tolerate Light frosts. Lightly prune late Winter and feed with long term slow release fertiliser.
- SoilWell draining soil.