Cordyline banksii - Electric Star
Common Name : Cordyline Electric Star
Another stunning new colour variation of Cordyline, with this one having bright green and chocolate striped foliage. It produces multiple shoots to form a clump of long, upright, pointed strappy leaves.
- Plant UsesUsed to great effect in creating a Mediterranean, Tropical or Formal styled garden. Well adapted to growing in Pots. Look fantastic when mass planted.
- Water RequirementsWater adequately to establish then can be quite hardy.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1.5 m high in 3 years and up to 1 m wide
- CareApply a controlled release fertiliser at planting. Frost tolerant. Low maintenance.
- SoilWell drained soil and premium quality Potting mix if in a pot.