Tilapariti tiliaceum Rubrum
Common Name : Cottonwood Hibiscus
A medium,spreading, native Australian Hibiscus, its known for its showy yellow flowers in late Winter to early Spring and evergreen red, heart shaped leaves which gives it a tropical appearance. A very popular tree, fast growing with a dense rounded habit.
- Plant UsesGood for coastal planting, screening, windbreak or feature tree that provides shade
- Water RequirementsWaterwise once established
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun
- Height / Width6-8m high by 6m wide
- CarePrune after flowering. Keep plant in warm frost free spot. Tolerates salt-laden winds and sea breezes.
- SoilMoist well drained soil