Agonis flexuosa Nana
Common Name : Dwarf Willow Myrtle
A green rounded shrub with attractive red new growth. Small white flowers are produced in summer. Australian native.
- Plant UsesUseful in rockeries, tubs, low borders and hedges. Suitable for erosion control and coastal planting. Tolerates drought conditions.
- Water RequirementsLow water requirements once established
- Plant availabilityNot available
- PositionOpen sunny position is ideal, tolerates dappled shade
- Height / Width3m high by 3m wide
- CarePrune annually to maintain shape. Protect from severe frosts.
- SoilTolerates alkaline soils.