Common Name : Lomandra longifolia
A popular plant for use as an accent in gardens, where the rush like foliage contrasts well with broad leaved plants. Flowers in Spring bearing clusters of cream coloured strongly perfumed flowers. A very adaptable Australian native grass.
- Plant UsesUse it next to ponds, as a border or gap filler. Great for use in floral arrangements.
- Water RequirementsWaterwise once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width60cm high by 1m wide
- CareNot alot of care needed.
- SoilWill grow well in a range of soils, but does best in a moist position.