Magnolia Grandiflora Kay Parris
Common Name : Magnolia Kay Parris
A beautiful evergreen Magnolia with glossy dark green foliage and large fragrant white flowers. From the USA, Kay Parris is an excellent small tree specimen. Compact and upright it has pointed leaves that have waved margins and a stunning coppery velvet underside. Flowering when young it has a gorgeous, highly fragrant 18cm white flowers from December to May and longer in warm climates.
- Plant UsesCoastal planting, Contemporary, Cottage, formal gardens, and as a feature tree.
- Water RequirementsLow water requirements once established
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width4m high by 2m wide in the first ten years
- CareMulch well. Frost tolerant.
- SoilSoil that drains well and rich with nutrients when first planting