Cupressus sempervirens var. stricta
Common Name : Pencil Pine Green
A well known conifer, very narrow, pencil shaped with attractive green foliage. A hardy, adaptable, long lived conifer that broadens with age.
- Plant UsesWell suited to formal gardens, topiary, row or avenue planting.
- Water RequirementsTolerates dry conditions once established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade.
- Height / Width6m high by 1m wide in 10 years
- CareMulch well to conserve soil moisture and suppress weeds. Responds well to an application of fertiliser in Spring. Wind tolerant.
- SoilWell draining soil