Limonium perezii blue
Common Name : Perennial Statice
A small, evergreen, perennial producing deep mauve, small, papery flower clusters on tall, stiff stems. Flower clusters rise above large, green, leathery leaves and adorn the plant for most months of the year. We are also growing a dwarf variety.
- Plant UsesFlowers are excellent for cutting and drying. Ideal for coastal, seaside, low maintenance gardens, borders and rockeries.
- Water RequirementsMedium water requirements. Drought tolerant once established.
- Plant availabilityNot available
- PositionFull sun
- Height / Width60cm high by 50cm wide
- CareRemove spent blooms after flowering. Frost tender. Tolerates sea spray.
- SoilSandy but well draining soil.