Pittosporum 'Cut Above'
Common Name : Pittosporum ‘Cut Above’
A tough and adaptable plant of the Pittosporum family. It grows vigorously 12 months of the year. A tidy plant, it features clusters of small fragrant cream flowers in Spring, that don't seed. It is able to withstand compaction, pollution, drought, poor soils, frost and coastal exposure.
- Plant UsesIdeal specimen plant for large tubs or pruned into topiaries. Fantastic for screening and hedging, street tree or small shade tree
- Water RequirementsRegular watering when weather is dry
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width4-5m high by 2-3m wide
- CareFeed annually with an all purpose plant food in Spring. Frost tolerant. Can take heavy pruning.
- SoilTolerates dry soil once established, but well drained soil to start off.