Pittosporum tobira 'Miss Muffett'
Common Name : Pittosporum Miss Muffett
This is a compact shrub both hardy and elegant. Its a dwarf pittosporum and its natural tufted shape makes it an ideal garden feature plant. It has fragrant small cream flowers that smell like orange blossom.
- Plant UsesGreat edging plant, borders, in rockeries or pots and can use as mass planting under tall trees.
- Water RequirementsRegular watering
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1m high by 1-2m wide
- CareUse a slow release fertiliser in Spring and early Autumn. Tolerates light frost.
- SoilWell drained soil