Common Name : Rhaphiolepsis – Indian Hawthorn
An evergreen, rounded shrub with shiny, dark gree, serrated leaves. In Spring and Summer large white flowers are borne that flush to pink and are followed by black berries.
- Plant Usesideal as screening, hedges or as a specimen plant in a mixed garden
- Water RequirementsWater regularly after planting until established.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionFull sun to part shade
- Height / Width1.5m high by 1m wide
- CareClip regularly if hedges or shaping is required. Tolerates coastal exposure and frosts.
- SoilMoist, well drained soil