Common Name : Xanadu
An evergreen low tropical shrub with a tidy compact growth habit origionally from USA, Sth America and West Indies. It has lush foliage and lobed serrated leaves. It is slow growing and doesn't need pruning.
- Plant UsesGood around swimming pools. Can be in a pot outside under the pergola or in a garden bed. Could also be put inside in an atrium area for a while in a brightly well lit position.
- Water RequirementsSoil should be moist at all times but not soggy.
- Plant availabilityAvailable now
- PositionPart sun, part shade
- Height / Width1m high by 1m wide
- CareAnnual slow release fertiliser and fortnightly liquid feeds in the growing season
- SoilWell drained soil